We are serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the Site, www.changewithich.com, and any subdomains. "We" or "Our" or "Us" means International Coaching House, LLC ("Company").I. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when utilizing our Website or content. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you.
1. A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to us in our forms.
2. When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system so we can better improve the experience for all our users and help us diagnose problems with our server. This is essentially “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection does not follow a user’s activities on any other websites in any way.II. Contact You
We may contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
1. We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
2. We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from us.
3. Legitimate Interest. We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you took a test, we may send you emails based on the result of that test.III. DISCLOSURE
Also, if our site is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that they may continue to sell and support our products and services.WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR OTHERWISE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ADVERTISERS, STRATEGIC PARTNERS OR VENDORS. AGAIN, WE TAKE YOUR PRIVACY VERY SERIOUSLY.IV. STORAGE, SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data that you provide to us is stored internally or through a data management system. Your Personal Data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personal Data (i.e., our hosting provider or team members).
Users Outside the USA
If you are an individual located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, Canada or another jurisdiction outside of the United States with laws and regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be aware that information we collect will be processed and stored in the United States or in other countries where we or our third-party services providers have operations. By submitting your personal information, you expressly consent to have your personal data transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States or another jurisdiction which may not offer the same level of privacy protection as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
Notification of Changes